Dutch Programme for 2014
- Friday, 17 January 2014 12:36
The Dutch Quarter Ton Cup 2013 was a huge success and in 2014, together with the
North Sea Club, a nationwide competition will be organized for the many young elderly ¼ ton
boats in the Netherlands. The following four events count for the Dutch Quarter Ton Cup 201.
Event / Date / Place / Website
- Van Uden Reco Stellendam Regatta / 19 to 20 April / Stellendam / www.vanudenreco.nl
- Lenco regatta / 14 to 15 June / Lelystad / www.lenco.eu / regatta
- Delta Week / June 28 to 29 / Zierikzee / www.deltaweek.nl
- ORC4 Club Cup / 6 - 7 Sept / Muiderzand / www.noordzeeclub.nl
The first ¼ ton boats were designed from the late 60s until the last mid-90s. Therefore the differences in design and speed are much. Some Dutch ¼ tonners has an ORC rating certificate, most do not. The North Sea Club facilitates the Quarter Ton Rating (QTR) in 2014. A rating derived from ORC and SW (Dutch club handicap). To participate in one or more of the Dutch Quarter Ton Cup 2014 events in 2014 owners should or:
- Have an 2014 ORC Handicap
- Request a QTR in the North Sea Club. For members of the North Sea this will free. Non-members will be asked for a small fee (maybe 15 euro). I think we can make an exception for foreign 1/4 ton boats.
I think the event in September could be interesting for foreign 1/4 ton boats. Hope you can inform the 1/4 ton fleet on www.quartertonclass.org as well! If you need help later this year just let me know!
More info on Facebook